At the Haynes Group we have had significant success in forming preferred supplier arrangements. Our client is seeking to employ an experienced CNC MACHINE OPERATOR to be based in their Brisbane workshop. This role will be for immediate start
Why our Client?
Large diverse state of the art workshop with some of the latest technology’s in robotics and CNC machines. Progressing through large expansions throughout their operations due to customer demand and growth. Large customer base creating opportunities for overtime. Temp to perm transition available for the right canidate
The primary focus of this role is to machine, repair, reclaim, and manufacture various components, including large hydraulic cylinders and various other items, related to heavy mining and earthmoving equipment
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Be a qualified Fitter and Turner or hold equivalent qualifications
- 12+ months experience working as a Machine Operator – “preferably with experience in the manufacturing /steel /metal & aluminium industry
- Use of CNC lathes, borers (Fanuc controllers)
- Able to manufacture hydraulic rods, barrels, pistons etc. (preferred)
- Be available to work Monday to Friday
- Be physically fit and able to cope with labour intense work
- Genuine team player and a willingness to help others when needed
- Safety orientated, show initiative & high attention to detail
Other areas that are highly considered are
- Competently operate manual lathes and borers (vertical and/or horizontal)
- Basic welding
- Resume outlining all skills and experiences
- 2 x current work referees
- Trade Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Drivers Licence
This role offers:
- Temp to perm transition available for the right candidate
- $38 /Hr +Pens (15% loading for NS)
- Mon – Fri, Day & Afternoon rosters available
Register through Haynes Group website at www.haynesgroup.com.au
At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, we keep things simple: We back the talent of our people and land the jobs that best suit their needs. We’re part of a large family of companies and we pride ourselves on the fact that many of our short-term roles, turn into regular jobs with the big players. So, see what’s out there. Secure your future, get in touch with Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment and cast your net wider.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality and only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Haynes Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer.